The MCE Pulse USB 3.0 Enclosure gives new life to PCIe-Based Flash Storage Drives from Mid 2013 and later MacBook Pro with Retina Display, MacBook Air, and Mac Pro
The MCE Pulse USB 3.0 Enclosure for PCIe-Based Flash Storage Drive from Mid 2013 and later Mac Pro, MacBook Pro, and MacBook Air was created specifically to give life to your Mac Pro, MacBook Pro, or MacBook Air PCIe-Based Flash Drive, transforming it into a superspeed USB 3.0 device great for migrating data from your original to your new PCIe-based flash drive, recovering data, archiving your old data, or just for all-around high speed storage. The enclosure is just bigger than the flash drive, weighs next to nothing, includes cloning software to make migrating your data to a bigger PCIe-Based Flash drive a breeze, as well as a protective pouch so you can take it anywhere you go. Installation of the PCIe-Based Flash Drive into the MCE Pulse USB 3.0 PCIe-Based Flash Drive Enclosure couldn't be easier and takes about five minutes. The MCE Pulse. So named because it gives life to your original PCIe-based flash drive. And so named to never forget the tragedy that occurred at Pulse Nightclub in Orlando, Florida.
- Includes Cloning Software to make migrating your data to a new PCIe-based Flash Drive a breeze
- Use your original PCIe-Based Flash Drive for high speed storage and backup!
- Type: External
- Interface: USB 3.0
- Material: Aluminum
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 4.3 x 1.5 x 0.6 inches
- Net Weight: 8.0 ounces (without drive)
- Warranty: 1 year
- Internal Apple PCIe-Based Flash Drive from mid 2013 and later MacBook Pro with Retina display, MacBook Air, and Mac Pro
- All Mac OS 10.x, including Mac OS 10.12 (Sierra)
- MCE USB 3.0 Enclosure for PCIe-based Flash drives from Mid 2013 and later Mac Pro, MacBook Pro, and MacBook Air
- USB 3.0 Data Cable and Auxiliary Power Cable
- Cloning Software
- Installation and User's Guide