Your MacBook Pro 13" or 15" with Retina Display (Late 2013 - Mid 2014) is a high performance machine requiring the very highest performance PCIe-based flash drives available today. The MCE 512GB PCIe-based Flash Storage Upgrade Solution for the Late 2013 through Mid-2014 MacBook Pros with Retina Display was designed to take advantage of the super-fast PCIe architecture present in those machines and is nearly twice as fast as the original Flash Drive that shipped with your machine. Increase your storage capacity and speed of your machine! This upgrade includes all the tools necessary to perform the upgrade as well as a step-by-step illustrated installation and upgrade guide. Everything you need to upgrade your machine is included!
- MCE 512GB (480GB Formatted) PCIe-based Flash Drive operating at 1400MB/s Read and 1100MB/s Write speed.
- All-in-one PCIe-based flash drive upgrade solution means you have everything you need to get the job done quickly and correctly.
- Highest performance drive ever created for a MacBook Pro that is able to keep up with the way you work.
- Highest-capacity PCIe-based flash drive available so you can work the way you want to without having to lug around external drives.
- Compatibility: Compatible with all current and future Mac OS versions applicable to your MacBook Pro with Retina Display as well as Windows installations using Apple's Boot Camp or virtualization software.
||PCI-e x4 (4 lanes)
|OS X Boot Camp Support
|Max Transfer Rate (Read, Write)
- 1GB equals one billion bytes when referring to hard drive capacity; accessible capacity may be less.
- MacBook Pro with Retina display, 13-inch (Late 2013)
- MacBook Pro with Retina display, 13-inch (Mid 2014)
- MacBook Pro with Retina display, 15-inch (Late 2013)
- MacBook Pro with Retina display, 15-inch (Mid 2014)
- MacBook Air 11-inch (Mid 2013)
- MacBook Air 11-inch (Early 2014)
- MacBook Air 13-inch (Mid 2013)
- MacBook Air 13-inch (Early 2014)
USB 3.0 Enclosure for your Original Drive
If you'd like to make quick work of the installation and data migration process then pickup our USB 3.0 Enclosure. It's compact, portable, bootable, and is designed to house your original PCIe-based flash drive and, when used with the included cloning software, it makes transitioning to your new drive quick and painless.
MCE 512GB PCIe-based Flash Drive compatible with above listed machines
Complete Installation Tool Kit
Illustrated Step-by-Step Installation and Upgrade Guide