Your MacBook Pro 13" or 15" with Retina Display (Mid 2012 - Early 2013) is a high performance machine requiring the very highest performance flash drives available today. The MCE 500GB Internal Flash Storage Upgrade Solution for the Mid 2012 through Early 2013 MacBook Pros with Retina Display replaces your original flash drive and was designed to take advantage of the super-fast flash architecture present in those machines.
Included with the drive is cloning software and all the tools necessary to perform the upgrade as well as an illustrated installation manual. You can also purchase the optional USB 3.0 Enclosure for your original flash SSD drive to facilitate easy data transfer!
- All-in-one internal flash drive upgrade solution means you have everything you need to get the job done quickly and correctly.
- Highest performance drive ever created for a MacBook Pro that is able to keep up with the way you work.
- Highest-capacity flash drives available so you can work the way you want to without tethering external drives.
- Optional Portable, bus-powered USB 3.0 enclosure kit for your original drive with cloning software to make quick work of the data transfer from your original drive.
- Disk cloning program makes transferring data from your original to the new drive painless.
- Compatible with macOS 10.7.4 (Lion) through the current macOS 10.13 (High Sierra)
||SATA-III (6 Gbps)
|Max Transfer Rate
||540MB/s Read, 520MB/s Write
- 1GB equals one billion bytes when referring to hard drive capacity; accessible capacity may be less.
Specific application environments such as temperature and duty cycle will affect the overall reliability rates.
- MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2012) Model Identifier: MacBookPro10,1
- MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Early 2013) Model Identifier: MacBookPro10,1
- MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Late 2012) Model Identifier: MacBookPro10,2
- MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Early 2013) Model Identifier: MacBookPro10,2
Confirm the model of your MacBook Pro by going to the Apple menu at the upper left of your display and selecting "About This Mac". The next window will display the model of your MacBook Pro. To check the Model Identifier of your machine, click on the "System Report" button in this window and in the next window, near the top, the Model Identifier of your Mac will appear.
Internal 500GB Flash Drive compatible with above listed machines
Disk Cloning Software
MCE Drive Installation Tool Kit
Installation GuideOptional USB 3.0 Enclosure Kit for original SSD to facilitate easy data transfer and for backup