Your MacBook Pro 13" or 15" with Retina Display (Late 2013 - Mid 2015) or MacBook Air (Mid 2013 - Early 2015) is a high performance machine requiring the very highest performance PCIe-based flash drives available today. The MCE 256GB PCIe-based Flash Storage Upgrade Solution for the Late 2013 through Mid-2015 MacBook Pro with Retina Display and MacBook Air was designed to take advantage of the super-fast PCIe architecture present in those machines and is faster than traditional SSD flash storage available on previous MacBook Pros. Included with the upgrade are all the tools necessary to perform the upgrade as well as an illustrated installation manual. Not a single piece of additional gear is required to perform the upgrade.
A 256GB Upgrade for your 13" or 15" MacBook Pro with Retina Display (Late 2013 - Mid 2015) or MacBook Air (Mid 2013 - Early 2015) with Everything You Need to Get the Job Done Right!
- All-in-one PCIe-based flash drive upgrade solution means you have everything you need to get the job done quickly and correctly.
- Highest performance drive ever created for the Mac that is able to keep up with the way you work.
- Highest-capacity PCIe-based flash drive available so you can work the way you want to without tethering external drives.
||PCI-e 2.0 (2 Lanes)
|Formatted (Usable) Capacity
|OS X Boot Camp Support
|Max Transfer Rate
- MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Late 2013)
- MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Mid 2014)
- MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Early 2015)
- MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Late 2013)
- MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2014)
- MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2015)
- MacBook Air (11-inch, Mid 2013)
- MacBook Air (11-inch, Early 2014)
- MacBook Air (11-inch, Early 2015)
- MacBook Air (13-inch, Mid 2013)
- MacBook Air (13-inch, Early 2014)
- MacBook Air (13-inch, Early 2015)