Your MacBook Pro 13" or 15" with Retina Display (Mid 2012 - Early 2013) is a high performance machine requiring the very highest performance flash drives available today. The MCE 250GB Internal Flash Storage Upgrade Solution for the Mid 2012 through Early 2013 MacBook Pros with Retina Display replaces your original flash drive and was designed to take advantage of the super-fast flash architecture present in those machines.
Included with the drive is cloning software and all the tools necessary to perform the upgrade as well as an illustrated installation manual. You can also purchase the optional USB 3.0 Enclosure for your original flash SSD drive to facilitate easy data transfer!
- All-in-one internal flash drive upgrade solution means you have everything you need to get the job done quickly and correctly.
- Highest performance drive ever created for a MacBook Pro that is able to keep up with the way you work.
- Highest-capacity flash drives available so you can work the way you want to without tethering external drives.
- Optional Portable, bus-powered USB 3.0 enclosure kit for your original drive with cloning software to make quick work of the data transfer from your original drive.
- Disk cloning program makes transferring data from your original to the new drive painless.
- Compatible with macOS 10.7.4 (Lion) through the current macOS 10.13 (High Sierra)
|Interface||SATA-III (6 Gbps)|
|Max Transfer Rate||540MB/s Read, 520MB/s Write|
- 1GB equals one billion bytes when referring to hard drive capacity; accessible capacity may be less.
Specific application environments such as temperature and duty cycle will affect the overall reliability rates.
- MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2012) MacBookPro10,1
- MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Early 2013) MacBookPro10,1
- MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Late 2012) MacBookPro10,2
- MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Early 2013) MacBookPro10,2
To verify your Mac's compatibility with this flash storage upgrade go to the Apple menu at the upper left of your screen and select "About This Mac" and the next window will show the year and model of your machine near the top. Make sure that it indicates MacBook Pro (Retina, Mid 2012 or Early 2013). If the model is not apparent on that screen then click on the button towards the botton of that window that says "System Report" and in the next window near the top it will indicate Model Identifier. Make sure that your model identifier is either "MacBookPro10,1" or MacBookPro 10,2.
Package ContentsInternal 250GB Flash Drive compatible with above listed machinesDisk Cloning Software
MCE Drive Installation Tool KitInstallation GuideOptional USB 3.0 Enclosure Kit for original flash SSD to facilitate easy data transfer and for backup