Your Mac Pro (Late 2013) is the highest performance Mac ever created, requiring the very highest performance PCIe-based flash drives available today. The MCE 1TB PCIe-based Flash Storage Upgrade Solution for the Late 2013 Mac Pro was designed to take advantage of the super-fast 4 lane (x4) PCIe architecture present in your machine. This upgrade includes all the tools necessary to perform the upgrade as well as an illustrated installation and upgrade guide. Everything you need to upgrade your machine is included!
- MCE 1TB PCIe-based Flash Drive with heat sink utilizing all 4 PCIe data lanes and operating at 1400MB/s Read and 1150MB/s Write!
- All-in-one PCIe-based flash drive upgrade solution means you have everything you need to get the job done quickly and correctly.
- Highest performance drive ever created for a Mac Pro This drive is as fast, or faster, than the stock original drive that shipped with your Mac Pro.
- Highest-capacity PCIe-based flash drive available so you can work the way you want to and lessen your need for slower, expensive external drives.
- Compatibility: Compatible with all previous and current Mac OS versions applicable to your Mac Pro as well as Windows installations using Apple's Boot Camp or virtualization software.
||PCI-e x4 (4 lanes)
|Formatted (Usable) Capacity
|Max Read Transfer Rate
|Max Write Transfer Rate
|OS X Boot Camp Support
- Installation so easy even Apple shows you how to do it. Click here for installation instructions
- Mac Pro (Late 2013) Mac OS 10.9 - Mac OS 10.12 (Sierra)
Model Identifier: MacPro6,1
Find your Mac Pro Model Identifier by clicking on the Apple menu (at the upper left of your screen). Select the top item "About This Mac..." and then click the "System Report" button on the next window... then your Mac's Model Identifier will be listed near the top of the next window that appears.
USB 3.0 Enclosure for your Original Drive
If you'd like to make quick work of the installation and data migration process then pickup our USB 3.0 Enclosure. It's compact, portable, bootable, and can house your original PCIe-based flash drive and, when used with the included cloning software, it makes transitioning to your new drive quick and painless.
MCE 1TB PCIe-based Flash Drive for Mac Pro (Late 2013, Cylinder)
MCE Drive Installation Tool Kit
Illustrated Installation and Upgrade Guide