Your MacBook Pro 13" or 15" with Retina Display (Mid 2012 - Early 2013) is a high performance machine requiring the very highest performance flash drives available today. The MCE 1TB Internal Flash Storage Upgrade Solution for the Mid 2012 through Early 2013 MacBook Pros with Retina Display replaces your original flash drive and is designed to take advantage of the super-fast flash architecture present in those machines. Included with the upgrade is a USB 3.0 Enclosure for the original flash drive to facilitate easy data transfer, cloning software, all the tools necessary to perform the upgrade as well as an illustrated installation manual. Everything you need to perform the upgrade is included.
- All-in-one flash drive upgrade solution means you have everything you need to get the job done quickly and correctly.
- Highest performance drive ever created for a MacBook Pro that is able to keep up with the way you work.
- Highest-capacity flash drive available so you can work the way you want to without tethering external drives.
- Portable, bus-powered USB 3.0 enclosure kit for your original drive with cloning software to make quick work of the data transfer from your original drive.
- Disk cloning program makes transferring data from your original to the new drive painless.
||SATA-III (6 Gbps)
|Max Transfer Rate
||540MB/s Read, 520MB/s Write
- 1GB equals one billion bytes when referring to hard drive capacity; accessible capacity may be less.
Specific application environments such as temperature and duty cycle will affect the overall reliability rates.
- MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2012) MacBookPro10,1
- MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Early 2013) MacBookPro10,1
- MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Mid 2012) MacBookPro10,2
- MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Early 2013) MacBookPro10,2
Internal 1TB Flash Drive compatible with above listed machines
USB 3.0 Enclosure Kit for original flash drive to facilitate easy data transfer and for backup
Disk Cloning Software
MCE Drive Installation Tool Kit