Your MacBook Pro and MacBook are high performance machines that deserve only the very highest performance hard drives available today. For that reason, the MCE MobileStor Performanceï¿½ Hard Drive Upgrade Solution was designed around only ultra-high performance 2.5" SATA hard drives and not only delivers the drive, but also a high-performance portable hard drive enclosure with a USB 2.0 port for your original drive. Also included is SuperDuper! cloning/backup software, all the tools necessary to perform the upgrade, as well as an illustrated installation manual. Not a single piece of additional gear is required to perform the upgrade and transfer your data from the original drive to the new one. Plus you get a portable enclosure for your original SATA drive to use for backing up or for general storage to boot!
A Hard Drive Upgrade with Everything You Need to Get the Job Done Right!
- All-in-one hard drive upgrade solution means you have everything you need to get the job done quickly and correctly.
- High-performance drives that are able to keep up with the way you work.
- Higher-capacity drives to store your ever growing MP3, photo and video libraries.
- Portable hard drive enclosure allows you to use your original internal hard drive as a backup or secondary drive.
- Super-lightweight hard drive enclosure makes it easy to take it with you wherever you and your laptop go.
- Award -winning SuperDuper! disk copy and cloning program makes creating a fully bootable* backup painless.
||Serial ATA 3 Gbps
|Sustained transfer rate
||72.3 MB/s (max)
|Burst transfer rate
||150 MB/s (max)
|Read Seek time (typical)
||24 dBA (average)
|Seek Mode 0
||26 dBA (average)
||H (0.37 in) x W (2.75 in) x D (3.94 in)
||41 to 140 °F operating, -40 to 149 °F non-operating
|Relative humidity (non-condensing)
||8 to 90% operating, 5 to 95% non-operating
|Vibration (swept sine)
||0.00459 gï¿½/Hz (10 to 500 Hz) operating, 0.05102 gï¿½/Hz (10 to 500 Hz) non-operating
- MB equals one million bytes when referring to hard drive capacity; accessible capacity may be less.
Specific application environments such as temperature and duty cycle will affect the overall reliability rates.
- Internal: Serial ATA (SATA)
- External: (1) USB port
- Net Weight: 6.5 ounces (enclosure only)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 0.8 x 3.0 x 5.2 inches
- Warranty: 1 year
- Hard Drive
- MacBook or MacBook Pro
- Mac OS 10.4.5 or later
- Hard Drive from MacBook or MacBook Pro
- Intel or PowerPC-based Mac
- Mac OS 10.2.6 or later
- (2) available USB 2.0 ports
- Hard Drive for MacBook or MacBook Pro
- SuperDuper! Disk Copy Program (Trial version)
MCE Hard Drive Installation Kit
- External Hard Drive Enclosure Kit with USB 2.0 Interface
* A backup on a hard drive installed in the external hard drive enclosure included in this package is bootable only on an Intel-based Mac.